Thursday, May 1, 2008

DEFINITELY






Watchfulness

Luke 12:35-38


"Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning, like men waiting for their master to return from a wedding banquet, so that when he comes and knocks they can immediately open the door for him. It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes. I tell you the truth, he will dress himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them. It will be good for those servants whose master finds them ready, even if he comes in the second or third watch of the night."






OK





I look at the blank dialogue box and I wonder what to write...


not really I almost always have an opinion and something to say, but I am quiet so you could toss a coin and see what you get, never know... I might not say a word, I might talk your head off.




I want to talk about doors. I fell in love with doors while in Russia. I wanted to find fabric and bring it back as inspiration for design, but instead I took photos of doors.






Doors from Russia and doors from last weekend's photo adventure.


No comments: