Thursday, May 28, 2009

Don't Forget to Take Time for Yourself

That is what my art instructor told me when I ran into him outside his office picking up my notebook for gallery management class. It wasn't a call be to selfish, but a call to take time to be creative. It takes focus and commitment. Sometimes I see someone's work and it says the same thing to me, take time to be creative, develop your art, your writing, your creative voice. Dance with Life and sing, whatever it is you do, live it, celebrate it, just make sure you do it. I like when I hear a song, see a painting, a movie and it makes me long for more. I makes me want to pick up a pen and write. Makes me glad I am alive and connected.
Four of twelve, that I have not finished, but should. Prismacolor is divine and this were part of a dream. 6 x 4 inches

My stationery, but I can't use these they aren't my photos, but I am working on the source files, for the watercolors and pencil drawings. The dream is they are for missions and the message is be beautiful.


Unfinished







No comments: