Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Haiku

I wrote a How to article on Senyru tonight. I will share it when it gets published. Those are haiku that deal with human nature alongside nature.

I did something tonight that was so good for my soul. I got together with a friend whom I have voluntarily kept myself from so to not appear to cause trouble or disrespect. It has been 18 months. She has been really hurting the whole time over some really difficult circumstances. I knew I just needed to meet her and listen. I did. And I was right. She needed that. So did I. She told me there was no where in the Bible that says I should be treated like a leaper. I appreaciate that. I haven't really hidden. I decided right off to not hide, but I have not contacted friends. I do not feel like I have to refrain anymore. But that doesn't mean I have an agenda. I don't but as I feel led I plan to contact people. See it is very risky for me. I do not want to do anything or go anywhere I am not wanted. I refuse to put myself through anything like that again. So I am very cautious having been humilated. I think there are only certain people I trust with my presence and friendship. They have earned my trust and I really need in God's time to connect. I will.
This feels very good to me. After all aren't we all in Christ?


back to the haiku

newmoon in the earth scent rain

moonlit marsh the bloom of arrowhead

frogpond Volumne XI Number 2 May 1988

No comments: